Stratos Sapphire Fountain Pen - James Finniss
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Stratos is a straight bodied pen with radiused ends. A clean design that really shows off the beauty of the resin. The cap and body flow together with no step or clip for a streamlined feel. The cap features a James Finniss monogram and the Stratos Fountain Pen is engineered and made in Australia by James Finniss.
A large size 6 nib, tuned to write perfectly is housed in a polished resin body with fast action cap threads for quick access when you need to write.
Light-weight and a comfortable size, the Stratos is great for everyday writing.
Note: please leave your nib choice as a comment with your order or feel free to email! Custom pens can take up to two weeks for manufacturing though it is generally much quicker than that. Please let us know if you are in a hurry and we will do our best to accommodate.
- 13.5mm cap diameter
- 13.0mm body diameter
- 126mm capped length
- 122mm barrel only length (including nib)
- 10mm grip section at thinnest point
- 11.2mm grip section at widest point
- 14g capped
- 9g uncapped
- Accepts a standard international converter (included).
- Tube shape w/ no clip.
- Cartridge or converter filled. Can be eyedroppered since the body is one piece.
- Large Stainless No. 6 size nib tuned to write perfectly out of the box.
- Made in Australia, at our workshop in New South Wales.
- Ships in a luxury gold embossed presentation box.